Will FC6/FE6 merge / move to Koji?

Will FC6/FE6 merge and move to Koji at some point? (I believe that was part of
the original merge plan, I might be mistaken though. In any case, no date has
been determined that I know of.) Or will the old build systems just stay up
until Fedora 6 EOL? If a merge is planned, is there any timeframe for it yet?

        Kevin Kofler