Re: hosted.fedoraproject.org

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
I am doing a student doing Summer of Code under The Fedora Project
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay), and
would like to host my project at hosted.fedoraproject.org.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ProjectHosting/CreateNewProject
says:
"1. Log into hosted.fedoraproject.org"

How do I log on? https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/ has no such thing,
and neither can I SSH. I am a Fedora contributor and have an account
('rishi') on your accounts system, though.

What do I do?

Thanks,
Debarshi
I think this page is instructions for a infrastructure admin.
normal contributors can't create a new hosted projects, you have to make a request to the infrastructure team to get one.

Tim