Re: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TomCallaway/SecondaryArchitectures

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 11:29 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I think it's unwise for us to prioritise
> quantity over quality to such an extent,

Oops, there was supposed to be and end to that sentence, but Evolution
kept going into an infinite malloc loop and I kept having to kill it
before it ate all the memory in the system.

I think it's unwise for us to prioritise quantity over quality to such
an extent, but we do -- and that's a separate issue not directly related
to the matter at hand.

--
dwmw2