Tomboy for FC6 not being updated... why?

I use Tomboy all the time on my work FC6 and my home F7 and I didn't
check before but I now noticed that Tomboy on FC6 is still 0.4.1 version
when in F7 it is 0.6 version.

Tomboy 0.7.1 version came out recently... so my question is this: is
there a reason or some policy why Tomboy on FC6 is leftout from being
updated to some newer version?

Thank you,
Valent.