Re: Tomboy for FC6 not being updated... why?

Brian Pepple wrote:
On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 09:57 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
I use Tomboy all the time on my work FC6 and my home F7 and I didn't
check before but I now noticed that Tomboy on FC6 is still 0.4.1 version
when in F7 it is 0.6 version.

Tomboy 0.7.1 version came out recently... so my question is this: is
there a reason or some policy why Tomboy on FC6 is leftout from being
updated to some newer version?

FC6 isn't rawhide. IMO the only updates to FC6 should be security
related.

Agreed. And that should happen for F7 as well at some point, too... though I suppose it's not entirely clear when that ought to happen.