Re: Tomboy for FC6 not being updated... why?

On Thursday 12 July 2007 09:43:08 Jon Ciesla wrote:
> My understanding was that updates, both security-related and
> non-security-related would continue for F-N until F-N+1 was released.  At
> that point, F-N would join F-N-1 in a security-only mode until EOL.
> People expect churn on Fedora, so stay on the bleeding edge (not so
> bleeding as rawhide, mind you). Is that not correct?

Well, since the old end of life was F-N+2 Test2, we talked about making /that/
the security only point and the no new packages point.  We could move it back
to F-N but that is a short time frame, 6 months.  Something to re-visit in
FESCo

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora