Tomboy for FC6 not being updated... why?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 12 16:56:46 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 12:16 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> I have not checked this, but it may have dependence on certain
>> versions
>> of other GNOME/GTK+ libraries
>
> Just a followup:
> http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/howto-install-latest-tomboy-in-fedora-core-6/

Note that development repository is headed for the next release and in
general is not a good place to get later versions. If tomboy depends on
newer GNOME development libraries which can happen at any point of time
the yum command on your blog will result in breakage. Many other
packages might also have debug options enabled which will slow down
performance. Fair warning.

Rahul