Existing features listed for Fedora 8

Are the features already listed for Fedora 8 (e.g. FeatureKDE4) supposed to get
FESCo approval too? If not, should they be added directly to
CategoryApprovedFedora8? Or should they just stay in the legacy
CategoraFedora8Features? I added FeatureKDE4 to CategoryProposedFedora8, but
I'm asking to make sure I'm following the proper procedure here, and also to
get the awareness of the owners of the other features in the same situation.

        Kevin Kofler