Re: rawhide can't update because of anaconda (libdhcp4client-3.0.5.so.0)

On 7/14/07, David Nielsen <david lovesunix net> wrote:
lør, 14 07 2007 kl. 14:17 +0200, skrev Valent Turkovic:
> Hi, I'm reporting rawhide update problem. I couldn't update my rawhide
> system today and I isolated the problematic package and it is
> anaconda.
>
> When I removed 'yum remove anaconda' my system updated.
>
> I can't install anaconda after the update because it has unresolved
> dependencies (libdhcp4client-3.0.5.so.0).

You will notice that the daily Rawhide report contains a list of the
packages that will not install due to dependency problems.

Please check with those lists before posting dependency problems in all
likelihood it's a known problem.

- David

Well I'm just a user so you can't expect to know where to look if I'm
not involved with rawhide and fedora more than I can in my spare
time...

I searched mailing lists for rawhide and anaconda, but it looks I
missed it, sorry.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241