Re: ntfsresize for installation

On 7/16/07, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:
I'm about to help a colleague repartition + install fc7.  She will need to
do ntfsresize.  Do I need to download knoppix to do ntfsresze?  Shouldn't
fc7 iso include the ability to do this as part of the installation, rather
than requiring the user to download e.g. knoppix to do it?

Fedora Live media and gparted should be able to do the job.

Deji