unfiled merge reviews

Hi,

I am wondering what to do about former Core packages without merge reviews.

I am aware of a number of i18n (input method) related packages without merge reviews (anthy, libchewing, m17n-db, and m17n-lib). There are surely more in the distro. Should merge review bugs be opened for them?

One reason for asking is that I would like to build the above packages for EPEL EL-4 and presumably the package need to be reviewed for that?

Jens