Re: Fedora Offline Package Manager (RUM) version 0.0.1 released

On 7/17/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi ray gmail com> wrote:
> You might want to consider renaming this.

That is why I stressed on "Fedora Offline Package Manager" and put
"RUM" in the parenthesis. I could not directly remove "RUM" since a
few people had come to call it by that name.

If you have any suggestions for a new name, please let me know. :-)

RHUM ?