Re: [New Feature Proposition]: Nodoka Theme

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

following advice from Rahul [1] I propose a new Feature for Fedora 8 -
Nodoka Theme. The Nodoka theme is currently targeted on Gnome and
contains metacity theme, gtk engine, gtk theme and gnome metatheme. It
is supposed to work with echo-icon-theme therefore the metatheme package
requires echo icons as well. I've submitted review requests for
inclusion in rawhide [2][3] and created a feature wiki page [4].

If you'd like to test it, rpms for i386 (and older ones for x86_64) and
noarch are available on the NodokaTheme wiki [5].

Also I'd like to ask for hosting the sources on fedorahosted. Could
someone point me as to how/where can I ask for it?

Comments, feedback, patches, etc. welcome.
is this a gtk2 only theme or does it work for gtk apps too?