Re: inkscape in rawhide segfaults immediately on start up

On 7/17/07, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones redhat com> wrote:
I haven't looked into this in great detail yet, but I wonder if this is
a known problem?  There is no bugzilla that I can find and it's a
complete show-stopper so I can't imagine how it got past even the most
minimal test.

Rich.

$ inkscape
Segmentation fault

Works for me on today's rawhide. I'm 386 though.

darrell