Re: Automating pam_keyring...

On 17/07/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
Speaking of gpg/ssh integration...
I've been asked to enable ssh support in gpg-agent,
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/247616
any comment/feedback on how to best make this work?

Haven't done much testing myself yet, but would it be worth exploring the
idea of augmenting or possibly replacing ssh-agent?

I felt someone should also mention Seahorse at this point, which
handles both GPG and ssh keys and is well integrated into gnome:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/seahorse/

... so I just did.

J.