Re: [New Feature Proposition]: Nodoka Theme

Martin Sourada <martin.sourada <at> seznam.cz> writes:
> following advice from Rahul [1] I propose a new Feature for Fedora 8 -
> Nodoka Theme. The Nodoka theme is currently targeted on Gnome and
> contains metacity theme, gtk engine, gtk theme and gnome metatheme.

How about matching KDE (Qt 4, Qt 3 and KWin 4) themes?

Note that I'm not promising they would be the default if you make them, that
decision is up to the KDE SIG and would definitely have to be discussed. But
having the option of a consistent theme (a second one next to
Bluecurve/Quarticurve ;-) ) would be nice.

        Kevin Kofler