Re: Squid 3

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff <at> ocjtech.us> writes:
Sounds more like a candidate for F9 to me - the F8 feature freeze is set
for 28 August 2007.

But if there's beta releases, they could get into Rawhide right now, and gradually upgraded to the final. That's what we're doing for KDE 4.

        Kevin Kofler

Squid stable hasn't changed much for many years now. Let's wait at least until F9 to see how the new Squid 3 fares, and not rush to include it before it is proven.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com