Re: inkscape in rawhide segfaults immediately on start up

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
I haven't looked into this in great detail yet, but I wonder if this is a known problem? There is no bugzilla that I can find and it's a complete show-stopper so I can't imagine how it got past even the most minimal test.

Works here, what version of glib2 and glibmm24 do you have installed ? I'll make sure to push a rebuild before we hit f8t1.