Re: Fedora Offline Package Manager (RUM) version 0.0.1 released

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 14:18 +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:

> There is a package manager named Opium (Optimal Package
> Install/Uninstall Manager) already. However there seems to be no
> package named Opium in either Debian or Fedora.
>
> If 'Opium' is a problem, can we go for some deviation of it which can
> still be pronounced as 'Opium'? eg., Opyum -- Offline Package manager
> using YUM. After all Pirut is a deviation of Pirate. :-)

I looked but have forgotten what all your software would be able to do,
but if it does things offline, I"m sure it does them ONline as well?  So
why does offline need to be the head name/letter of the name?  Why not
just make up a very cool name for it?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY