Re: Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:12:07 -0400
"Konstantin Ryabitsev" <icon fedoraproject org> wrote:

> New version does state-tracking, so small repository changes take only
> a couple of seconds to run, which should improve things dramatically.
> It's also rsync-friendly and only modifies the pages that have
> actually changed.
>
> I have it mostly finished, and only have to finish up a few things
> before releasing 0.6.

Once it's released, I'll happily spend some time to get it
re-integrated into our release processes, like in mash/pungi/whatever.
Maybe it could even be integrated into a createrepo call?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora