Re: gecko-devel: rebuild or not to rebuild?

Kai Engert wrote:
We'll soon publish updated RPMs for a Firefox security release.
The new version 2.0.0.5 will go into F-7 and devel.
Please prepare to rebuild if you depend on gecko-devel.

I pushed a candidate for galeon. Could you email the list when you push the firefox candidate to testing/stable ?

Looking forward to the very first dual firefox/galeon simultaneous release.

thx
-denis