Re: gecko-devel: rebuild or not to rebuild?

Brian Pepple wrote:
On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 17:41 +0200, Kai Engert wrote:
Denis Leroy schrieb:
Kai Engert wrote:
We'll soon publish updated RPMs for a Firefox security release.
The new version 2.0.0.5 will go into F-7 and devel.
Please prepare to rebuild if you depend on gecko-devel.
I pushed a candidate for galeon. Could you email the list when you push the firefox candidate to testing/stable ?
both updates submitted to release team

Is it going to testing first, or directly to stable?

seems like a security update so it should go to stable