Bill Nottingham said the following on 07/18/2007 11:55 AM Pacific Time:
Brian Pepple (bpepple fedoraproject org) said:
/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- License Version - notting, jeremy
/topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Schedule for future branching of CVS -
f13 /topic FESCO-Meeting -- MISC -- Package Database - abadger1999
/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

I believe there should be a specific portion of the meeting set aside for working
through the current proposed F8 features.

Bill

Thanks Bill!  You beat me to it. :)  I'm working through all of the current wiki pages and pulling together status.  I'll send something out later today when I am done that can help drive the discussion in the meeting.

John