Re: F8 Feature Status & FESCo review

Horst H. von Brand wrote:
John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:

We reached our first "feature status update" on 2007-07-15.  Thanks to
the feature owners who have already updated their pages. If you are
the owner of a feature, please update the status if you have not
already done so.

Congratulations all around.

One thing I miss is the inclusion of TeXlive (instead of the dead teTeX)
in Fedora 8. In <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureTexLive>
it targets Fedora 8...

[Yes, I know this is a wiki, but I'm not quite sure what the policy on
 editing here is...]

Policy is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing. You can edit it.

Rahul