Re: F8 Feature Status & FESCo review

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
John Poelstra wrote:
 I would encourage you to be present at the FESCo meeting
tomorrow in #fedora-meeting (1700 UTC) to answer any questions that may arise. If you cannot be there (I apologize for the short notice) I'll collect questions and follow up with you.

Can other people act as proxies for a feature owner?

Rahul

Certainly. That is what I was offering to do :)

John