Re: Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Richard Körber wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

You might want to consider having this done as part of the Fedora Project and file a RFR with the infrastructure team.
+1

Repowatch is currently some kind of feasibility study. I am rewriting
it, to get rid of a few conceptual flaws. When the rewrite is done, I
will publish the source under GPL and file a RFR.

fedoraproject.org/pacakges/foo

Those showme.php?id=142348 URLs are annoying me too. Human readable
links will definitely be a part of the rewrite.

Thank you. Good work.

Rahul