Fedora 8 Test 1 Freeze in 5 days

That's right, it's about to get a lot colder in here.  The Freeze date
is set for July 24th, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule

To accomplish the freeze, we'll be following our existing policy:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy

And for a more overview of what a freeze is please see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Overview#head-f1ce962de535354f76b5103bac7be2d22c9a9045

At this time, the release engineering team will be working hard to
resolve the current broken deps and conflicts and upgrade paths
issues.  Therefor your packages may wind up getting updated by us if
you haven't gotten to them yet.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora