Re: Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:20:34 +0200
"Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <dominik greysector net> wrote:

Exactly. Not to mention every other major distro has something like
that. I felt a bit ashamed when I had to tell upstream that we don't
have it when asked for a package URL.

We have something close.  You can view kojiweb anonymously and search
for the package.  The url is an ugly url, but it works.  Not all /that/
informative, but is somewhat.
Is there any particular limitations of what would be useful / allowed if the devel by Shred is to be hosted by fedora infrastructure. Best to get that sorted out before a rewrite...

Having played slightly with django on python, I found pretty urls easily available. Does turbogears make that stuff easy as well ?

DaveT.