Re: Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

David Timms wrote:

> Is there any particular limitations of what would be useful / allowed if
> the devel by Shred is to be hosted by fedora infrastructure.

Repowatch is written in Java. All I need is a Tomcat, a database and a
cronjob. And maybe an Apache that forwards the requests to Tomcat.

> Best to get that sorted out before a rewrite...

The rewrite is done independently of the Fedora hosting. Of course I'd
love to see repowatch running under fedoraproject.org, but if Fedora
should decide not to host it, I would keep on hosting it on my server.

Best Regards
--
Richard "Shred" Körber