Re: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I'm trying to follow instructions for fedora-packager-setup.sh.
>
> I imported cert into konqueror, but I get:
>
> An error occurred while loading http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/login:
> Could not connect to host koji.fedoraproject.org.

2 things there:
* You have to use https, not http.
* You need to tell Konqueror to send the certificate to koji.fedoraproject.org,
the default is not sending certs. Under:
Encryption / Authentication / Host authentication
click New, enter koji.fedoraproject.org for "Host:" and pick the certificate
you just imported for "Certificate:", then OK the dialog.

        Kevin Kofler