Re: Automating pam_keyring...

On 17/07/07, Gawain Lynch <lists-gawain felicity-group com> wrote:
It is not particularly elegant as such but I made a package based on
code from this page that Works for Me...
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Use_gnome-keyring_to_store_SSH_passphrases

To my very pleasant surprise, the updated seahorse packages that Seth
just pushed to updates-testing actually takes care of the integration
of gnome-keyring and ssh-agent seemlessly. I encourage all interested
parties to try this (it's just a yum install seahorse away).

J.