WTF⁈ ShowOnlyIn=GNOME

Why are tons of apps setting ShowOnlyIn=GNOME; in their .desktop file?

This does not bode well for KDE users.

# grep -i onlyshowin /usr/share/applications/*.desktop|grep -i gnome|wc -l
63

Sixty-Three apps which I have installed are only showing up in GNOME!!

What the hell for⁈⁈⁈

Is Fedora *trying* to cripple KDE or what⁈

I dont see a single application using ShowOnlyIn=KDE