Re: Automating pam_keyring...

On 20/07/07, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
Good! I'm glad they're working for you. Are they ready to go to final
update?

Well, I've been using it for a day or so without problems. The only
thing I did notice is when clicking on the applet, I see this message
at the bottom of the popup box:

Warning: Your system is not configured to cache passphrases in secure memory.

I suspect this is about keys being stored in memory that can be
swapped out - I am not sure we have the infrastructure in place to do
anything about that yet, though?

J.