Re: Automating pam_keyring...

On 20/07/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Jonathan Underwood (jonathan underwood gmail com) said:
> Warning: Your system is not configured to cache passphrases in secure
> memory.
>
> I suspect this is about keys being stored in memory that can be
> swapped out - I am not sure we have the infrastructure in place to do
> anything about that yet, though?

Well, it's just using mlock(). Why is it getting that error, though - is
it trying to allocate more than the current default?

Am not sure how I would tell? I am seeing that message even though no
PGP keys are cached, only an ssh one is. I am not sure if ssh-agent
keeps keys in mlock'ed memory or not.