Re: Fedora & Sound: an excercise in frustration

Dimi Paun wrote:

All these are showstopper bugs -- people's workflow/businesses/use of
the computer depend on them, in a very fundamental way. What good is
the computer to most people if the above don't work? Why are we so
carelessly pushing out updates (that the user will automagically get)
that breaks the above?

In all these rants, I didn't see any bugzilla reports. Have you filed any?

Rahul