Re: NOTE: Please publicize any license changes to your packages

> On 7/20/07, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:
> > So, the new FESCo is going to act as the "Fedora License Police"
>
> Always so negative.

Well, why should I change my opinion on something which had been
repeatedly discussed to death (E.g. on FPC meetings) and which I
consider to be "silly and naive"?

Seems to me as if any new FESCo is going to commit the same beginner's
mistakes others had been trapped into before.

Ralf