Re: WTF⁈ ShowOnlyIn=GNOME

On 7/21/07, Naheem Zaffar <naheemzaffar gmail com> wrote:
You will have to work on a case by case basis, filing bugs where needed.

Some applications would only be sane in a specific environment. As an
example, Gnome should have a link to Nautilus for file management, KDE
to Konqueror (or whatever they have got in KDE 4. Dolphin?).

I do not understand this logic.  Why do we assume GNOME users will
only use Nautilus, and KDE users will only use Konqueror?

Is is so much a stretch of the imagination to think that a KDE user
might actually want to run Nautilus (or vice versa)?