Re: how to add an an gid to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageUserRegistry

Frank Büttner wrote:
Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
Frank Büttner wrote:
Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
Frank Büttner wrote:
Where can I find some more infos how to add an new gid to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageUserRegistry ?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageUserCreation linked from the wiki
page.

Rahul

This have I found to, but it only describe how to add this feature to an
spec file. And not how to add the entry to this list.
Just edit the wiki page? or did I not understand the question?

Rahul

I can do it, but I thing there will be another mechanism to do this.
Or must I only simple modify the wiki page?

Afaik, yes.

Rahul