Re: Fedora & Sound: an excercise in frustration

Kelly wrote:
On Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:10 am Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Note that Pulse Audio is planned to be the default sound server in the
next release of Fedora.

Rahul

Awesome. I have a package for a plugin which allows Adobe Flash to use PulseAudio as well; I would have submitted it to the project, but it has a dependency on Flash itself (though the plugin is GPL'ed).

Wont it work with Gnash? Alternatively talk to Adobe.

Rahul