Re: WTF⁈ ShowOnlyIn=GNOME

On 7/22/07, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
Easily. Too many menu items make the menu useless. Not everything should be
there. Instead, put some thought into it.

... and allow individual users and sysadmins to optionally re-enable
items back into the menu without having to edit the actual .desktop
files.  Tailored defaults are perfectly fine with me, as long as a I
can still back in and build my Frankenmenu in a way that doesn't have
to be redone every time there is an application package update and the
.desktop file is reinstalled.

-jef