Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 2.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Jul 24 07:41:31 UTC 2007

Le Mar 24 juillet 2007 09:36, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> IMHO developper/designer identified objectives just should not be
> formalised as "user foo wants..." so everyone remembers they're just
> developper hypothesis

Also now we have a "feature" page it may be possible to create
associated webforum¹ topic and ask users/testers to just comment on
them here.

¹ actual webforums of something like gmane as long as users can easily
consult topic history and add comments without learning wiki editing.

--
Nicolas Mailhot