Re: NOTE: Please publicize any license changes to your packages

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:40:52 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> Check the gcc list. There is pretty monsterous discussion on related
> topics taking place (100+ postings so far).

I know.  The outcome of such discussions is what is important, and
preventing anything from 'jumping the gun' is really important to
Fedora.  This is why we want to be on top of any and all license
changes.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora