Re: NOTE: Please publicize any license changes to your packages

Hi.
Maybe this link can help?

http://www.gnome.org/~markmc/openssl-and-the-gpl.html

Regards,
Fabio

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:28:22 +0200
Tomas Mraz <tmraz redhat com> wrote:

> Either they have exception for linking with openssl or we are already
> breaking the licenses and we should stop doing that. Why nobody
> noticed that earlier?

Maybe because we were assuming that the maintainers knew what they were
doing?  (not that I know if there is any problem here...)

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora