Dim Screen after Resume - which component to file bug against?

The 2.6.22 kernel and associated iwlwifi upgrade has allowed me to start
using suspend and hibernate again on my Inspiron XPS M1210. Hibernate
works perfectly, suspend has one quirk. On resume the screen is quite
dim and the level can't be changed. Is this a kernel bug or a g-power-m
one?

On a possibly related note, when I first installed F7, the Power Manager
Brightness Applet used to work but now doesn't. I just get the "no"
symbol over the top of it. An update soon after the initial install
broke it. I run updates-testing on my laptop and I regularly download
and run koji f7 kernels. So same question, kernel or g-p-m?

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |