Plan for tomorrows (20070726) FESCO meeting

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jul 26 09:12:37 UTC 2007

Wow, still no reviewer for arm-gp2x-linux-*? I'll bite the bullet and review
these if you promise you'll do the same for my tigcc cross-toolchain once I
submit it (should be in a few weeks, I need to spin a tarball without the
optional non-Free A68k assembler). (TIGCC is just one package, so you'll get
away with less work than me in the deal. ;-) )

Oh, and in exchange you can also review kdegames3 and atlantikdesigner (part of
the KDE 4 plan, those are the packages for the KDE 3 games not yet ported to
KDE 4) for me if the KDE folks don't get at it first. :-)

        Kevin Kofler