Re: Fedora Package Status of Jul 26, 2007

Christian Iseli wrote:
Hi folks,

Open bugs slightly down

Thats excellent news! As already said on my blog, I would very much like to take this number down even further. So if you want me to help out with a package of yours, which has open bugs which should be fixable by someone with good coding / debugging skill, while not requiring a total guru, add me to the acl and let me know you need help and I'll start squashing those bugs.

Packages I've given the bug squasing treatment sofar:
lm_sensors, 1 left open, 7 closed.
gnome-games, 1 left open, 6 closed.

So who wants to see similar results for his or her package?

Regards,

Hans