Re: Abuse of Fedora trademark

2007/7/26, dragoran <drago01 gmail com>:
Hans de Goede wrote:
> To me the use of the Fedora Trademark in combination with a
> proprietary license is not acceptable and a clear violation of the
> Fedora trademark policies.

+1

Hi
This person was adviced in this thead (french)
http://forums.fedora-fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=180056

Quick sum-up, he was asked to release the code, anyway i don't think.
This is the right way of doing (it is better to script - and some
scripts exist with the same purpose).

For those interested in it, and in my view, the mandatory thing will
be to advices end-users and beginners and in each case, why this is
not merged into Fedora...
Not only to tick some boxes to have thing installed without to
understand anythings and how to work with alternatives...

Nicolas (kwizart)

Ps: See works that have already done on the subject :
http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/Fedora_Helper.html
http://easylinux.info/wiki/Fedora_frog