please enable XFS in anaconda

Hi,

It's been many years since I, and others, have pushed Marcelo and Linus to include XFS in the kernel. And we *have* been able to install using XFS as the default filesystem by passing the command line option 'linux xfs' (see: http://www.fedorafaq.org/#reiserjfs) when starting the install, but can you please enable XFS as a default FS option during the formating section so we don't have to remember to pass this option when booting?

Here at Fermilab we've got nearly a petabyte (or more!) of spinning disk with XFS filesystems. It's stable, widely tested, widely deployed, and it's being actively developed and maintained (which is more than can be said of some other filesystems that remain in the default list). It's in the kernel, it shouldn't be "hidden" in the depths of anaconda anymore.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Yocum