Re: please enable XFS in anaconda

David Chambers wrote:

Can't comment on SELinux, don't use it :-) :-)

It doesn't matter whether you use it or not. SELinux support is important to this project and filesystem is a critical piece. If anyone is volunteering to support whatever features Fedora needs, test it and keep it updated, that's when XFS can be considered for being available for default.

I am not particular fond of the current solution either. I would prefer it to be completed supported or dropped.

Rahul