tftp-server -- connection refused issue

I'm probably asking on the wrong list ...

I'm getting connection refused in /var/log/messages over tftp when
attempting to download firmware to my snom voip phones. Yet connecting
from another Fedora box on my lan works perfectly. In addition I see
what appears to be a correct rrq for the snom320.bin file when I look at
tcpdump data coming from the snom.

This is with the current tftp-server-0.42-4

All suggestions greatfully appreciated. I've two dead snoms at the
moment that I'd dearly love to have back on line.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina a11y org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina a11y org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org